API is a direct connection to human professional translator. It is meant for real-time professional translation. Maximum task
size is 160 characters. It is important to note that availability of the translators varies during the day and time zone. API calls
are billed directly from your digital wallet. You can deposit money to your wallet any time.
What the API will do for you
- It will route your tasks to professional human translators around the globe.
- It's dead simple. Transfer money to your wallet and make an API call with your content. That is it.
- Translate user generated content like messages, reviews, Facebook posts etc.
What the API won't do for you
There are some exceptions and situations developer should be aware of.
- There is no queue. API is real-time. Queue functionality can be built top of Zeply API using e.g. Amazon SQS.
- You need to handle error and edge cases when there are no translators available. Availability varies constantly.
- If you translate longer content, you may need to pay attention to segmentation. Never just split the content using 160 characters. Instead fit as many sentences you can make into 160 characters. This will improve the translation quality. If you are translating documents or similar, we have a translation service for longer content available. Please visit Get Localization website for more information.